In our nice and friendly bed and breakfast on the Haverstraat in the city centre you can enjoy a couple of days to see the town Utrecht. The Haverstraat, near the main street of Utrecht, the Oudegracht where you will find a lot of cafes, restaurants, cinemas and shops within 1 minute of walking distance. Even the Dom tower is less that 5 minutes walking.
Van Haver tot Gracht is an old monumental romantic city apartment of 55 m2 on the ground floor.
You will have:
- a bedroom with a 2 person boxspring bed and view on the dom tower.
- a bathroom with shower and seperate toilet
- a big living areau with with lcd television and high speed internet access. The sofa can be put down for an extra 3rd bed.
- a fully equipped kitchen with cooking facilities, refrigerator, oven, coffee machine and water boiler
- your own private terrace.
At arrival you will receive the doorkey from your own apartment.
In the fridge you will find your breakfast with bread which you can put in the oven. In this way you can have your breakfast any time you want. Also fresh fruit and some wine is included in the price.
The apartment is very suitable for people which want to stay longer.
Smoking is allowed only on the terrace and pets are not allowed.
When you are looking to find some rest and action and when you want to see Utrecht on your way, then our bed and breakfast is the place to be.
Miranda Beekman and Martijn Dankmeijer